Bridgman IBC Ltd make the supply of doorsets and ironmongery simple.
Specifically designed and developed for commercial and public sector projects, this concept has been launched to offer a comprehensive design, scheduling and project management service to deliver a coordinated total doorset package of doors, frames & architectural ironmongery for your total project requirements.
What does this mean for you?
- A factory pre-hung doorset, morticed and fitted with non-protruding ironmongery, delivered to site in your choice of materials and finishes with fire ratings from FD30s to FD120s and acoustic ratings of 30dB to 41dB.
- Technical staff on hand from Bridgman IBC to provide expert specification advice concerning materials, component selection and ironmongery, together with design and technical support to ensure your doorsets are coordinated with your project.
- From an ironmongery aspect, the products within the range have been carefully selected for their durability and high performance standards. This, combined with a high degree of resistance to physical abuse and severe frequency of usage found within many commercial and public sector environments, allows us to offer a total package solution with comprehensive product performance warranties.
- No matter how straight forward or complex your project, every single doorset ordered is pre-hung in our UK factory so that when we deliver to you, you can have every confidence that you know you’re getting a doorset solution that works.
- All products specified adhere to the latest British and European standards as well as meeting the requirements of building regulations, BS 8300 and SENDA.
For the specifier:
All ironmongery and doors are fully compliant with the latest building regulations and technical standards.
Trouble free specification of doorsets and ironmongery from an experienced, fully qualified team.
For larger projects working samples of doors and ironmongery are available, we can also provide display boards and product presentations if required.
A member of our experienced team of specification experts will ensure your enquiry is dealt with in a professional manner providing support from the first contact through all stages of the specification process and beyond delivery.
For the contractor:
The factory preparation and fitting of non-projecting architectural ironmongery produces a finish which cannot be acgieved on site.
Factory preparation of doors for architectural ironmongery and fitting of non-projecting products ensures a greatly enhanced door appearance.
The reduced site work ensures a more cost-effective installation of doors and ironmongery, improve site coordination, and reduces the risk of snagging and remedial work.
An integrated package can have a significant positive impact on traditional installation costs. Savings can be made on site installation costs, snagging issues and management of supply when using a coordinated ‘multi-supplier’ provision.