Our base coat lacquer, fully finished & primed doorsets now have the added value of Hygienilac
Our timber veneered doorsets are factory coated in Hygienilac lacquer, including the frame & door
Our standard finish to all timber veneered doors only includes Hygienilac to the door face.
Touch up kits are available to cater for post machining or joinery work if requested.
What tests have been done?
Approved by the FDA, HSE EPA – and BS6250 certified
Hygienilac has been tested against the following bacteria:
- Staphylococcus aureus Methicillin-Resistant Strain (MRSA)
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Clostridium difficile
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Salmonella enteriditis
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Aspergillus niger;
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa;
- Penicillium purpurogenum;
- Bacillus cereus;
- Saccharmyces cerevisiae;
- Escherichia coli
How does Hygienilac work?
- It prevents the bacteria’s access to nutrients so they starve and die
- It has a kill rate of 99.9 per cent over a 24 hour period
- It will remain effective for years because of its inherently low water solubility
- Because of Hygienilac’s inherent properties the doorset’s can be effectively cleaned without loss of performance